The main ingredients of hazelnut flour and almond flour made these pretty darn close to real muffins. Great for when you have a sweet tooth and are craving cake or muffins (breakfast or dessert). Each muffin is about 4.13 net carbs.
Maple Hazelnut Muffins
By July 20, 2013Published:
- Yield: 12 Muffins (12 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Sugar free maple syrup, cinnamon, unsweetened cocoa add a wonderful flavor to these muffins. Each serving is 4.17 net carbs.
- 1 Cup Almond Flour/Meal
- 1 Cup Hazelnut Flour/Meal
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup XylowSweet or Splenda
- 2 Large Eggs beaten
- 1/4 Cup Butter softened
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Mix try ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in another.
- Evenly distribute batter among 12 muffin tins.
- Bake on middle oven rack for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove cooked muffins from tins and allow to cool on wire rack.